Governement Resources to Assist Injury Management Services
Each seperate State, Territory or Federal governement in Australia has a department or authority which deals with motor or transport accidents and the insurance related to those accidents. These bodies work with providers of insurance and services to ensure that everything runs smoothly. They can be a fantastic source of information. Don’t be confined to only looking at your own state organisation for help, as each body offers a slightly different range of resources but you need to keep in mind that legislation may differ in the different juridictions.
- Motor Accident Authority of NSW
- Motor Accident Insurance Commission Queensland
- Transport Accident Commission Victoria
- Motor Accidents Insurance Board Tasmania
- Motor Accident Insurance Commission South Australia
- Insurance Commission Western Australia
- Territory Insurance Office
- ACT Department of Treasury
Do you have a suggestion for how this page could be improved? Please let us know by sending us an email, please see our contact us page.